Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Spotlight on Eric Langhorst - Liberty, Missouri

I have been subscribing to Mr. Langhorst's blog and podcasts since September 2005. He is a leader and innovator in a variety of instructional technology applications. Mr L's class website contains tons of useful information and resurces for parents and students. His podcast do the same for interested teachers. Visit both of his sites and you will see what I am talking about:
Mr. L's Virtual Classroom and Speaking of History Blog/Podcast

As a result of Mr. Langhorst's efforts I do not walk on "untrodden ground" as I prepare for my first podcast in January 2006. I was able to link up with an endless stream of resources and info in three short months that will transform my classroom in 2006. As Thomas Friedman states in his book The World is Flat "They are just technologies. Using them does not make you modern, smart, moral, wise, fair, or decent. It makes you able to communicate, compete, and collaborate farther and faster." p.374

Bravo Mr. L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home